The incentive to meet Meaningful Use standards is sizable. By demonstrating Meaningful Use of
certified electronic health records (EHRs), hospitals and providers can qualify for thousands to millions
of dollars in incentives. In fact, CMS is making available up to $27 billion in EHR incentive payments.
Chances are you have qualified for Stage 1 and are in the midst of figuring out Stage 2 Meaningful
Use amid the uncertainties and delays. Being able to attest to Meaningful Use and qualify for incentive
payments can make significant difference to your bottom line.
We assess your organization’s Meaningful Use compliance to create a step-by-step road map to meet
the criteria so you qualify for incentive payments. Services include:
- Create Meaningful Use governance structure
- Conduct a systematic review. Map current workflows and data flows to objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessment
- Identify gaps and risks. Conduct a SWOT analysis of organization’s operations.
- Determine remediation approach and understand risks. Track progress toward ability to qualify for
Stage 1, 2 and 3
- Design, develop, test, implement, and monitor data collection and reporting capabilities
- Post payment audits and appeals processes